Dermaplane is a pain-free physical exfoliation procedure with impressive results! A sterile, surgical scalpel is gently glided across the skin to remove the top layer of dead skin cells, debris and ‘peach fuzz’ hair.
What are the benefits?
There are so many benefits of dermaplaning, including:
- Deeper product penetration.
- Reduces the chance of blemishes, by removing soft facial hair that traps dirt and oils.
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars and fine lines.
- Improve makeup application by removing peach fuzz hair and creating a smooth canvas.
- Remove dead skin cells for a glowing complexion.
All of these benefits are quick & instant, with no downtime and suitable for all skin types!
How many sessions do you recommend?
We recommend a monthly treatment for the first six months, then as and when required.
- No makeup to be worn for 24 hours.
- No strong sunlight unprotected for three days.
- No chlorinated water or saunas for three days.
How should I prepare for my appointment?
Men must shave on the morning of the treatment, or we will need to avoid the beard area.